Making his first donation ever, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon sent support for the Sewol ferry victims.
On April 24, the Community Chest of Korea shared that Lee Joon donated 10 million won to the ferry victims.
Lee Joon made the donation quietly but it became known when a staff member called for…
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
- a teacher who guide her student to escape till last moment
- a group of young student who helping eldest and other to survive.
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
I #PrayForSouthKorea because I care not because I’m a kpop fan.
Anonymous "somehow the gif looks horrible once I upload to tumblr? :(" i saw your tag and i figured out that your gifs are 250px wide, but they need to be 245 px wide! i hope that helps. :))
ahhh that make sense now >< sigh my normal gif size are usually 245px wide so there’s not issue just somehow I left them as 250px today >< time to resize them D:
Thanks a lot anonnie! <3 ^^
"[You're the best part of my day <3 Thank you for being you!] Happy Appreciation Day! We often see the good in others but when was the last time we praised ourselves? You're a pretty amazing person too, you know? And today, I think we should take the time to properly appreciate ourselves and the good things we've done c: Love yourself today! (and spread the joy later by appreciating others too!)" Raeeeee haha thank you for being you!! :>
;A; *throws all sorts of sweet stuff at you* thanks a lot sweetie!! -^^- I wasn’t expecting to receive such a nice msg ;A;
The daily life of two obsessive blood type A living together